4 Musts for Luxury by JCK 2019
It’s show time! Luxury by JCK is happening in less than 2 weeks, so there’s not a moment to waste. With the show around the corner, it’s time to finalize your plans and familiarize yourself with all this intimate, exquisite event has to offer. We can help! Here are four points to know before you go to the 2019 Luxury by JCK show.
1) The designers are here. This year’s Design @ Luxury pavilion is serving up never-before-seen creations sure to dazzle you—and your clients. Speaking of good design, the annual Luxury Design Awards will be held in the Palazzo Ballroom on the morning of May 30. The awards honor jewelry designers and brands that exemplify innovation, originality, and excellence in craftsmanship. Don’t miss it!
2) Bring your appetite. Between the Luxury luncheons, afternoon snacks, cocktail hours, and post-show happy hours, the first two days of Luxury (by invitation only, May 29–30) will keep you well fueled while you discover all that the exhibiting brands have to offer. And the good eats don’t stop when the show closes for the day: JCK’s special Dine Out program offers guests vouchers for select Venetian and Palazzo restaurants. Registration is required to pick up your vouchers, and you must do so by 12 p.m. on Wednesday, May 29, at the Luxury Retailer Concierge.
3) Feed your mind. When you’re not enjoying the feast for your eyes (and stomach), you can satisfy your craving for knowledge at our educational events. To kick off Luxury, make sure you don’t miss the Wednesday morning Retailer Keynote Breakfast on May 29. Learn more about building strong relationships from Scott Stratten, Disruptive and UN-traditional Sales, Marketing, Branding & Relationship Expert.
As President of Un-Marketing, he has transformed how corporations like PepsiCo, Century 21, Fidelity and Microsoft do business, using radical insights on how to engage better with customers through social and viral marketing. Join us for breakfast from 8:00 am – 9:30 am and his keynote from 8:30 am – 9:30 am. Get there early to enjoy breakfast and get a good seat!
While you’re roaming the show floor, you’ll want to visit the In-Store Experience demonstrations—which take place each day and offer a variety of interactive opportunities—to be inspired by creative and unique ways to drive customer engagement and new customers to your store.
In addition to building strong customer relationships and finding inspiration for your store, you’ll also want to register for the all new JCK Talks Social Media Bootcamp, taking place Sunday, June 2 from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm—powered in partnership with The Smithee Group.
The boot camp will feature topics and workshops on how to benefit from social media marketing and advertising, how to build your business with digital marketing strategies and how to finally see an ROI on your investment of time and money. Learn more and register here.
4) Get ready to celebrate! We’re celebrating 20 years of Luxury and we’re honoring this milestone with an unforgettable party—at TAO Beach Club. Be sure to bring your badge for entry, and note that this event is for guests 21 years of age and older. See you there!
5) Stay connected. For 2019, enhanced booth-to-booth GPS navigation is available in the JCK Mobile App (sponsored by Simplex), making it easier for you to find your way to specific booths. With exhibitor QR codes on the show floor, you can scan using your phone to quickly get more information. Save companies you are interested in to easily refer back to later on! The JCK Mobile App also offers Ask Bling for on-demand digital support for any questions you may have—go to jckmobile.com.